What are cookies?
Cookies are software files that websites or applications install on users’ browsers or devices (smartphone, tablet, among others) while they browse the different pages of the portal or application and are used to store information on their visits.
• Ensure that the pages are functioning correctly.
• Store user preferences, as well as the language selected and the font size
• Desover the details of the user’s browsing experience
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages the user visits, and how long the user stays on each page for example.
Type, purpose, and how they work
Depending on how long the user stays on the page, cookies can be classified as a session or as permanent cookies. The first type of cookie expires when the user closes the browser. The second type of cookie expires when its objective has been completed (for example, to identify the user on the website), or when they are disconnected manually.
The cookies used by the page can be classified as:
• Essential cookies: Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.
• Analytic Cookies: Collect information about the browsing experience of users on the page, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow a user to be uniquely and uniquely identified to gain insight into the user’s interests in the services provided by the page.
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can configure cookies in your browser’s “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
However, it is important to note that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from functioning properly, affecting, in whole or in part, page navigation.
Cookies used on this page
Here you can see the cookies used on this page:
• Session cookies: Used for page authentication.
• Analytic Cookies: allows aggregated data to be collected for statistical analysis and site improvement.
• Advertising Cookies: They allow to direct the advertising in the interests of each user, through the collection of habits of navigation in the internet. In this way, the advertising made available will meet your needs.
Some cookies used on the site will be automatically deleted from your device when you log out of the browser (called “session cookies”). Other types of Cookies will remain on your computer and allow the identification of the same on the next visit to the site (called “permanent cookies”).
Additional guarantees and withdrawal of acceptance
Microio shall not be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third party components that may be included on this page.
As an additional guarantee, the recording of cookies on this page may be subject to the user accepting during your visit to the page and the installation or update of the used browser. This acceptance may be revoked at any time in the content and privacy settings.